|Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny České republiky||www.nature.cz|
|Česká informační agentura životního prostředí (CENIA)||www.cenia.cz|
|Česká geologická služba||www.geology.cz|
|Česká inspekce životního prostředí||www.cizp.cz|
|Český hydrometeorologický ústav||portal.chmi.cz|
|Správa jeskyní České republiky||www.jeskynecr.cz|
|Správa Krkonošského národního parku||www.krnap.cz|
|Správa Národního parku a chráněné krajinné oblasti Šumava||www.npsumava.cz|
|Správa Národního parku České Švýcarsko||www.npcs.cz|
|Správa Národního parku Podyjí||www.nppodyji.cz|
|Státní fond životního prostředí České republiky||www.sfzp.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav vodohospodářský T. G. Masaryka||www.vuv.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav Silva Taroucy pro krajinu a okrasné zahradnictví, v.v.i.||www.vukoz.cz|
Short route: approximately 70 minutes (length 890 m, 202 stairs), Long route: approximately 110 minutes (length 1,760 m, 303 stairs), Winter route: approximately 90 minutes (length 950 m, 147 stairs),The special route called In the Footsteps of Nagel through the lower cave floor: approximately 2–3 hours,Wheelchair accessible route: scope of the tour is based on an individual agreement.
The minimum time interval between individual tours (Long and Short) is 20 minutes; fixed intervals are set for winter tours and are posted at the cashier. If there is a smaller number of visitors and no fixed tour times have been posted, the maximum interval may be extended but no more than 60 minutes. Group tours booked in advance have priority over other visitors. If the group fails to show up at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time at the cashier, the group will lose its priority right to enter the cave. Tour fee is paid in advance. The amount of the entry ticket and possible discounts are specified in the current price list.
You may not enter the cave:
- individually without a tour guide,- if you are under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances,- children under the age of 10 without being accompanied by an adult are prohibited from entering the cave,
Throughout the entire tour visitors are obligated:
should any extraordinary event occur (for example electric power blackout) visitors must remain at one location, keep calm, and observe the instructions of the tour guide.
The tour In the Footsteps of Nagel which goes through the lower cave floor is done in a speleological way and it passes through unlit, dark, slippery and rough areas, without any modifications where ladders are needed.
The tour is subject to the following requirements:
- visitors must be equipped with a protective helmet with a fixed lantern, strong shoes with a rugged sole (boots are recommended) and gloves,- pay special attention throughout the entire tour, especially when climbing stairs or ladders and when in narrowed or low-ceiling spaces, when passing through riverbeds or walking on slippery surfaces and follow the instructions of the tour guides,- only persons over 10 years of age may participate in the tour, children and young adults between 10 and 18 may only participate if accompanied by an adult,- the tour guide has the right not to allow people who are clearly ineligible to enjoy the tour without experiencing certain complications (handicapped people, pregnant woman, a current state of health, etc.).
The caves are a part of a special area protected by law ČNR Nr. 114/92 on the preservation of nature and natural landscapes. For this reason, all visitors must respect its requirements both on the surface and underground, must not damage natural phenomena (rock formations, tree species, plants etc.) and must only use paths open to the public. Breach of the preservation or damaging specially protected parts of nature is liable to a penalty of up to 50,000 CZK.
It is prohibited to:
- touch, break, or damage stalactites, sinter deposits, cave walls, or other cave formations
- collect or remove stones, bones, etc
- smoke, eat, drink, discard rubbish, or otherwise contaminate the caves
- enter areas outside the tour walkways or leave the guided group
- bring large luggage, sporting equipment, hiking sticks, umbrellas, selfie sticks etc, including strollers, into the caves; these items may be stored upon request at the facility
- disturb bats
- bring animals into the cave (the cave administration office does not provide animal watch services; the animal owner is liable for any damage caused by their pet),
- touch electrical, safety, or other technical equipment.
Event participants are obligated to observe instructions issued by the dispatcher and other staff. Furthermore, visitors are not allowed to move away from or leave the group or the designated areas. Any need to leave the designated area must be reported to the staff.