|Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny České republiky||www.nature.cz|
|Česká informační agentura životního prostředí (CENIA)||www.cenia.cz|
|Česká geologická služba||www.geology.cz|
|Česká inspekce životního prostředí||www.cizp.cz|
|Český hydrometeorologický ústav||portal.chmi.cz|
|Správa jeskyní České republiky||www.jeskynecr.cz|
|Správa Krkonošského národního parku||www.krnap.cz|
|Správa Národního parku a chráněné krajinné oblasti Šumava||www.npsumava.cz|
|Správa Národního parku České Švýcarsko||www.npcs.cz|
|Správa Národního parku Podyjí||www.nppodyji.cz|
|Státní fond životního prostředí České republiky||www.sfzp.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav vodohospodářský T. G. Masaryka||www.vuv.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav Silva Taroucy pro krajinu a okrasné zahradnictví, v.v.i.||www.vukoz.cz|
- The caves are open year-round from Tuesday to Friday, and during the main tourist season Saturday and Sunday tours are available only during the visiting hours.
- Times of individual tours are organised according to the number of visitors, the language of the tour, and the capacity of the caves. The minimum time interval between tours is 10 minutes.
- Each cave tour takes approximately 45 minutes. The minimum number of visitors per group is 2 people and the maximum is 20 people.
- Depending on the circumstances, the waiting time for a tour may be up to 180 minutes.
- If required for safety or other reasons, the caves may be closed either partially or completely. Should the cave be closed for a longer time, it will be announced to the public by notices placed on the building and in the media.
- Pre-booked groups have priority over other tourists; if a group fails to turn up at the cashier at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time, that group will lose its priority right to enter the cave.
- After purchasing tickets, visitors should gather at the given time in the entry hall near the side exit.
- Entry to the caves is organised by the tour guide according to the instructions of the dispatcher.
The temperature in the caves is always around 7–8°C; warm clothing is recommended.
- Entry to the cave without a tour guide is strictly prohibited
- During the tour, visitors are required to observe the instructions of the tour guide and requested not to disturb the narration.
- Take extra caution throughout the entire route, especially on stairs and when in narrow or low-ceilinged spaces. Hold on to handrails and pay attention to notifications issued by the tour guide.
- Visitors who paid to use their photo or video cameras cannot leave the group, delay the tour, or restrict other visitors. Camera stands and selfie sticks cannot be used during standard tours.
- Should any extraordinary event occur (for example, a power blackout) visitors must remain in one location, keep calm, and observe the instructions of the tour guide.
- Visitors must report any injury or illness (including cases of nausea) during the tour to the tour guide, who shall ensure that the situation is handled properly.
The caves are a part of a special area protected by law ČNR Nr. 114/92 on the preservation of nature and natural landscapes. For this reason, all visitors must respect its requirements both on the surface and underground, must not damage natural phenomena (rock formations, tree species, plants etc.) and must only use paths open to the public. Breach of the preservation or damaging specially protected parts of nature is liable to a penalty of up to 50,000 CZK.
It is prohibited to:
- touch, break, or damage stalactites, sinter deposits, cave walls, or any other cave formations
- enter areas outside the tour walkways or leave the guided group
- touch electrical or safety equipment
- smoke, eat, drink, or discard rubbish or otherwise contaminate the caves
- bring large luggage, sporting equipment, hiking sticks, umbrellas, etc into the caves
- bring dogs or other animals into the caves or disturb bats
- Persons under the influence of alcohol and children under 10 years of age unaccompanied by adults are prohibited from entering the cave. Entry is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.