|Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny České republiky||www.nature.cz|
|Česká informační agentura životního prostředí (CENIA)||www.cenia.cz|
|Česká geologická služba||www.geology.cz|
|Česká inspekce životního prostředí||www.cizp.cz|
|Český hydrometeorologický ústav||portal.chmi.cz|
|Správa jeskyní České republiky||www.jeskynecr.cz|
|Správa Krkonošského národního parku||www.krnap.cz|
|Správa Národního parku a chráněné krajinné oblasti Šumava||www.npsumava.cz|
|Správa Národního parku České Švýcarsko||www.npcs.cz|
|Správa Národního parku Podyjí||www.nppodyji.cz|
|Státní fond životního prostředí České republiky||www.sfzp.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav vodohospodářský T. G. Masaryka||www.vuv.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav Silva Taroucy pro krajinu a okrasné zahradnictví, v.v.i.||www.vukoz.cz|
The Macocha Abyss and Punkva Caves are a part of a complicated karst system. The dimensions of the abyss (upper part) are 174 × 76 m, its depth is 138 m, the bottom of the abyss is lit by daylight. It´s the only abyss of its kind in the Czech Republic. At the bottom of the abyss there are two lakes (11 and 50 m deep). The Punkva River runs through both of lakes and continues further into the underground. The Macocha Abyss is the only place in the Czech Republic where the plant named Cortusa matthiolii can be found.
This tourist center is located at the meeting point of Pustý and Suchý Canyon. It´s a starting point for a trip to Punkva Caves, Kateřinská Cave and also to the Macocha Abyss. Next to a former water mill, there is a restaurant and a hotel. Close to the hotel can be found a hunting cottage built in the second half of the 19th century in the Swiss style for the Salm-Reifferscheid family.
The Moravian Karst House of Nature is a tourist center, where visitors can see an exhibition and learn about geology, fauna and plants of the Moravian karst. They can also purchase different souvenirs there.
Blansek is the ruin of a castle located on a rock opposite the Punkva Caves. The castle was established probably in the second half of the 13th century. Since 1461 it has been abandoned. Many legends speak about secret passages and hidden treasures at this place.
Its history is associated with an iron history and artistic cast iron works. The iron works named Klamovka built in the 19th century was declared a technical monument. An administration building of a previous K&R Ježek factory inspired by Miramare Castle near Trieste was built in 1911. In a Renaissance chateau built in a town center in the 16th century can be found a museum. In the town there are two churches – Saint Martin´s Church next to the Svitava River, and Wooden Church that comes from Sub-Carpathian Ukraine and was moved to Blansko in 1936.
A ruin of a castle built probably in the 14th century is located in a forest above the Svitava River. Under the castle, inside the hill, there was built a railway tunnel.
The castle has been built in the Classicist style. In the chateau can be found a collection of oriental porcelain and a large library that became famous especially at the time of František Hugo Salm, who was interested in natural sciences, metalurgy and architecture. The Salm family picture collection on the first floor of the chateau was installed in 1955. The chateau is surrounded by the English style garden.
A town was established in the 13th century, below a castle of the same name. One of the most famous sights in Boskovice is a Jewish Quarter with an entrance gate built in 1753, synagogue, ritual bath and cemetery.
A baroque chateau that was built at a place of a renaissance water stronghold has got a beautifully arranged interiors. Next to the chateau the tourists can visit a beautiful garden with a colonnade. The visit of an orangery and a greenhouse is also in the garden tour included.