|Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny České republiky||www.nature.cz|
|Česká informační agentura životního prostředí (CENIA)||www.cenia.cz|
|Česká geologická služba||www.geology.cz|
|Česká inspekce životního prostředí||www.cizp.cz|
|Český hydrometeorologický ústav||portal.chmi.cz|
|Správa jeskyní České republiky||www.jeskynecr.cz|
|Správa Krkonošského národního parku||www.krnap.cz|
|Správa Národního parku a chráněné krajinné oblasti Šumava||www.npsumava.cz|
|Správa Národního parku České Švýcarsko||www.npcs.cz|
|Správa Národního parku Podyjí||www.nppodyji.cz|
|Státní fond životního prostředí České republiky||www.sfzp.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav vodohospodářský T. G. Masaryka||www.vuv.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav Silva Taroucy pro krajinu a okrasné zahradnictví, v.v.i.||www.vukoz.cz|
This tourist center is located at the meeting point of Pustý and Suchý Canyon. It´s a starting point for a trip to Punkva Caves, Kateřinská Cave and also to the Macocha Abyss. Next to a former water mill, there is a restaurant and a hotel. Close to the hotel can be found a hunting cottage built in the second half of the 19th century in the Swiss style for the Salm-Reifferscheid family.
The Moravian Karst House of Nature is a tourist center, where visitors can see an exhibition and learn about geology, fauna and plants of the Moravian karst. They can also purchase different souvenirs there.
The Macocha Abyss and Punkva Caves are a part of a complicated karst system. The dimensions of the abyss (upper part) are 174 × 76 m, its depth is 138 m, the bottom of the abyss is lit by daylight. It´s the only abyss of its kind in the Czech Republic. At the bottom of the abyss there are two lakes (11 and 50 m deep). The Punkva River runs through both of lakes and continues further into the underground. The Macocha Abyss is the only place in the Czech Republic where the plant named Cortusa matthiolii can be found.
Its history is associated with an iron history and artistic cast iron works. The iron works named Klamovka built in the 19th century was declared a technical monument. An administration building of a previous K&R Ježek factory inspired by Miramare Castle near Trieste was built in 1911. In a Renaissance chateau built in a town center in the 16th century can be found a museum. In the town there are two churches – Saint Martin´s Church next to the Svitava River, and Wooden Church that comes from Sub-Carpathian Ukraine and was moved to Blansko in 1936.
A village with an iron and mining tradition that dates back to 1247. The most important sight of the village is a windmill. Since 1994 there has been a museum of the village of Rudice – exhibition as to speleology, mineralogy and history of mining and metallurgy in this area.
It is significat swallow hole of the Jedovnice stream. The stream falls down into the 90m deep cave. It then continues through this cave system that is 13km long (2nd longest in the Czech Republic).
An arboretum that was established by Prof. August Bayer 1928. It covers the area of about 23ha. There are 1000 taxons of woods here. One of the rarites of this arboretum is over 200 kinds of willow trees.
Forestry Pantheon – which celebrates the work of foresters and people who love nature, as well as animals and trees – in a forest owned by Mendel University, can be found about 70 memorials placed there in honor of those people.
A favorite tourist place is located on the shore of a pond of the same name. At the turn of the 12th century this area was inhabited by farmers and iron ore miners. The pond fish farming has had a long tradition here.