|Agentura ochrany přírody a krajiny České republiky||www.nature.cz|
|Česká informační agentura životního prostředí (CENIA)||www.cenia.cz|
|Česká geologická služba||www.geology.cz|
|Česká inspekce životního prostředí||www.cizp.cz|
|Český hydrometeorologický ústav||portal.chmi.cz|
|Správa jeskyní České republiky||www.jeskynecr.cz|
|Správa Krkonošského národního parku||www.krnap.cz|
|Správa Národního parku a chráněné krajinné oblasti Šumava||www.npsumava.cz|
|Správa Národního parku České Švýcarsko||www.npcs.cz|
|Správa Národního parku Podyjí||www.nppodyji.cz|
|Státní fond životního prostředí České republiky||www.sfzp.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav vodohospodářský T. G. Masaryka||www.vuv.cz|
|Výzkumný ústav Silva Taroucy pro krajinu a okrasné zahradnictví, v.v.i.||www.vukoz.cz|
This village is located at the upper section of a karst valley and is a famous pilgrimage and tourist place. The valley is where the saints Cyril and Methodius arrived in the 9th century. A magical statue of the Virgin Mary has been admired by crowds of pilgrims since Middle Ages. This church was designed by famous architect J. Santini at the beginning of the 18th century and became a monumental architectonic work. The interior of the church has been decorated with colorful křtiny limestones.
An arboretum that was established by Prof. August Bayer 1928. It covers the area of about 23ha. There are 1000 taxons of woods here. One of the rarites of this arboretum is over 200 kinds of willow trees.
Forestry Pantheon – which celebrates the work of foresters and people who love nature, as well as animals and trees – in a forest owned by Mendel University, can be found about 70 memorials placed there in honor of those people.
A cave that is a resurgence part of the Rudické propadání system. This cave is an important archaeological locality that was used by people already from the Stone Age to Iron Age. This cave was explored by J. Wankel (archaeologist, speleologist) at the beginning of the 19th century. The most significant discovery was so called Hallstatt funeral when more than 40 skeletons and a number of Bronze Age objects were found, incl. parts of a funeral carriage.
Cave system Rudické propadání – Býčí skála
The history of this town is associated with iron history in the 16th century. It is located on the confluence of the Svitava River and Křtinský creek. The dominant feature of the town is the St. Barbara church built in Gothic Revival style. Inside the church is a gothic woodcarving called Zwettel altar. It´s a middle part of a wing-shaped altar originally designed for a monastery in Zwettl in Lower Austria. This thing altar was bought by the duke A. Lichtenstein who donated it to the church in Adamov in 1857.
Close to Adamov can be found a popular Alexander lookout tower.
It´s a rest of a former metallurgical complex built in the 18th century at the time of J. A. Lichtenstein. It´s located in Josefovské Valley near the town of Adamov. This iron works was specialized in millitary material and used charcoal as fuel. Its operations ceased at the end of the 19th century. In 1971 the iron works underwent a reconstruction and in 1984 the Brno Technical Museum opened here the exhibition to the public.
Rudické propadání – significat swallow hole of the Jedovnice stream. The stream falls down into the 90m deep cave. It then continues through this cave system that is 13km long (2nd longest in the Czech Republic).
A village with an iron and mining tradition that dates back to 1247. The most important sight of the village is a windmill. Since 1994 there has been a museum of the village of Rudice – exhibition as to speleology, mineralogy and history of mining and metallurgy in this area.
A ruin of a castle built probably in the 14th century. The castle is located in a forest above the Svitava River. Under the castle, inside the hill, there was built a railway tunnel.